On 22 October the Chancellor announced significant changes to the Job Support Scheme which makes this an attractive and realistic option for employers to consider as an alternative to redundancies.
The new scheme is due to start on 1 November and last for a period of six months until April 2021.
In this webinar we will look at:
- How does the Job Support Scheme (JSS) work?
- Difference between the Job Support Scheme Open and the Job Support Scheme Closed
- Who does the scheme apply to?
- Key differences between JSS and the Job Retention Scheme
- How to assess the new Job Support Scheme value to your business
- Alternatives to the JSS
- How the Coronavirus Job Retention Bonus works alongside the Job Support Scheme
- Q&A session – with our HR expert Sarah Loates
This session will equip you with the understanding of the new Job Support Scheme, helping you to assess the implications for your business and aid your future decision-making regarding your workforce.
About the Speaker:
Sarah Loates is a chartered HR professional with over 20 years of HR experience. During this time she has provided HR advice and support to a wide range of industry types and sectors.
Sarah is the founder of Loates Business Solutions Ltd, the parent company of Loates HR Consultancy and Loates HR Training. Established in 2011, the company has rapidly grown, with the expanded team recently moving to larger offices at the scenic and historic world heritage site of Darley Abbey Mills.
This presentation is delivered in partnership with Business Gateway Growth Hub and Loates HR Training and is part-funded by the European Regional Development Fund. Places are limited and priority will be given to trading SMEs based in Leicester and Leicestershire.