Good mental health and wellbeing are crucial in keeping workforces motivated and inspired – especially in the face of the COVID-19 challenge.
Loughborough College can help. We’re hosting a virtual event to connect you with our experts, tools, resources, and programmes to help enhance Mental Health and Wellbeing practice in your workplace, including a free motivational workshop from one of our excellent lecturers.
Even before the pandemic, mental health-related absence was the most common cause of long-term sickness in the workplace. According to a survey conducted by the HSE in 2019, stress, depression, or anxiety accounted for 44% of work-related ill health and 54% of working days lost.
ENGAGING WITH YOUR EMPLOYEES ON THESE CHALLENGES CAN HELP TO:
- Reduce staff turnover
- Improve employee engagement
- Reduce absence
- Boost productivity
- Max Boden & Dermot Breen | Loughborough Chamber of Commerce
- Other TBC
- Step into Health
- A comprehensive programme designed to dramatically improve health covering physical activity, nutrition and weight management, and stress management regardless of current fitness levels and lifestyle habits.
- Mental Health and Wellbeing programmes for Managers
- These are programmes designed to provide managers with an understanding of common mental health illnesses and will aid them in understanding how to support team members and enhance their personal wellbeing.
- CPD Sessions available for employees
- These CPD programmes are aimed at helping employees recognise challenges their colleagues face and that they may also face themselves. Understanding some of the challenges around Mental Health and Wellbeing can lead to improved support networks in the workplace and preventative care.
- Motivating your team
- an inspirational workshop to help managers support and engage their team with Vicky Elston, a lecturer at Loughborough College
- Get access to resources that can help support your organisation and staff
- We have compiled a number or resources for you to be able to support your people.
- Welcome & Introduction - Jo Maher, Loughborough College CEO and Principal
- Loughborough Chamber of Commerce – Max Boden & Dermot Breen
- Step into Health - Rachel Laxton
- How to motivate your Team Remotely Workshop – Vicky Elston
- Distance Learning Programmes Overview
- Kickstart & Apprenticeship - Paula Allerton
- Time for Networking & Questions